
A:" why so happy?"
Yin:"you don't need a reason to be happy, sad does need a reason...."
A:"why mad few days ago?"
Yin:"bcuz of an idiot!" Yin:"I knw I was a big idiot cuz I was mad bcuz of an idiot :( "
A: "the same person?"
Yin :"who person? you know that idiot too?"
A:"No, was it the one you said you were drunk on new year?"
Yin:"ohh yea, i was drunk bcuz of an idiot, then i was mad again bcuz of the same idiot."
A:"what happen to you? 38 ...."
:)
I was an idiot, now I am glad I no longer am
You were an idiot, now I am glad you still are
Yet,
if A really wants me to answer
his very first question "why so happy?",
here is the answer.
Yin:"you don't need a reason to be happy, sad does need a reason...."
A:"why mad few days ago?"
Yin:"bcuz of an idiot!" Yin:"I knw I was a big idiot cuz I was mad bcuz of an idiot :( "
A: "the same person?"
Yin :"who person? you know that idiot too?"
A:"No, was it the one you said you were drunk on new year?"
Yin:"ohh yea, i was drunk bcuz of an idiot, then i was mad again bcuz of the same idiot."
A:"what happen to you? 38 ...."
:)
I was an idiot, now I am glad I no longer am
You were an idiot, now I am glad you still are
Yet,
if A really wants me to answer
his very first question "why so happy?",
here is the answer.
沒有留言:
張貼留言